Saturday, November 12, 2005

Fox has made a huge mistake

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!! nonononononononoNO!!!!

Fox is cancelling Arrested Development. For realsies this time, apparently.

Because, you know, Fox always makes brilliant decisions about what shows to cancel (Family Guy) and what shows to keep (Stacked!? Okay, so I haven't watched it, but dude, if you want to see Pamela Anderson's boobs, that's what the Internet is for).

And they're cutting this season's order to thirteen episodes. Grr.

I'm going to go cry into my pillow now.

2 comments:

Deanna said...

I'm sorry! But, on the bright side, you will be able to get the show on DVD before too long. I can't see Fox passing up the chance to make more money off the show.

Juliet said...

True! We already have seasons 1 and 2 on DVD and watch them all the time.