Sunday, December 11, 2005

Our apartment is nekkid

The movers came yesterday morning and took all our stuff. More than half the boxes were books, which I'm sure will surprise no one. We're now working on giving away all our bookcases and cleanign up the place.

Justin's lived here for four and a half years, which is longer than I've lived in any single place since high school, so there is a lot of feckle to clean up. Cobwebs, dust, cat hair, my hair, and somewhat more suspicious ick in weird corners that haven't seen the light of day in ages.

Phoebe is already in Charlottesville. I'm flying out with Sabina on Friday. Justin is driving across the country with his brother Whitney and part of the way with his friend Jove.

And today is my sister's birthday. Which means two weeks till Christmas!

No comments: