Monday, October 09, 2006

Camping pictures

I apologize for the lack of flathattery this past week. I don't really have a good excuse.

I didn't really get much proof of actual camping, e.g. tents (which Kris and I set up on our own, in the dark, while the guys bought food). But here is a picture of the little camp stove Kris and Jove brought:



There were some extremely cool mushrooms. I mean, cool-looking, not cool as in what happens when you eat them, though that might also be the case.



Justin stripped to his boxers and hopped into a swimming pond, then started declaiming in Greek:



Pretty fun, all in all.

2 comments:

Deanna said...

From that distance, Justin looks like John the Baptist, but with a much smaller crowd listening to him. :)

Juliet said...

No wonder he's always asking me to cook him locusts...