Friday, March 18, 2005

If you write it, they will come

I originally puttered around with this blog a long time ago, but it never really occurred to me until recently that people might actually want to read the thing. So here it is. But right now I don't want to write anything, I just want to look at pictures. Maybe you do too!

After more than six months as a permanent resident of the Bay Area (as permanent as my residency anywhere is likely to be in the foreseeable future, anyhow), I finally saw the Golden Gate Bridge up close when Justin's friends were visiting us from San Diego. Note how patriarchal his beard has become (he hasn't shaved since the honeymoon).



Here's another view of the beard, although it's a little less full because this picture's from our visit to Chapel Hill over Christmas. Interesting beard facts: Did you know beards can have parts, like regular hair? And dimples?



An old picture of Phoebe watching the presidential debate. My cat is an informed voter! (She's even registered in Florida.)



Sabina is ready for another adventure.

No comments: