Thursday, December 13, 2007

Two months old!

I didn't get a lot of pictures on her actual two-month birthday because I was a little busy forcing her to get poked in the thigh. Actually, her vaccinations went really well--she cried while she was getting them and settled down quickly afterwards, and aside from being a little more sleepy than usual the rest of the week (which I don't mind) she doesn't seem to be affected by them.

The many faces of Auletta:







Of course, most of the time I was trying to photograph her, she looked like this:



My stepsister Robyn made the beautiful quilt Auletta's on. I love purple baby things.

This might not be appropriate information to reveal here, but since I know most of my regular readers are women anyway (Ben and Eric, avert your eyes)--guess what event that occurred approximately (and I mean very approximately, for me) once a month until last Christmas started happening again? Even though I'm breastfeeding? So, yeah, we're going to have to deal with that if we don't want Auletta to have a Sibling With Flat Hat in 2008.

No comments: