Saturday, July 19, 2008

The long, long trip

We are driving home from Seattle. Because.

First night: Bozeman, MT
Second night: Medora, ND
Now we're chilling in Denver with friends.

Why are we doing this? I'm not entirely sure. Justin hates flying and loves road trips. This might be the last time Auletta travels so far without extensive complaining (she's been amazingly good, although the problem with lots of sleep during the day in the car is not so much sleep at night when we need to sleep). And this country is hella cool.

Pictures are forthcoming. Will be back by the end of next week (I have a shopping date in NYC! which required a little additional shopping today so I don't look like a hobo when I do the future shopping. At least that is my logic).

Okay, but here is a preview: Sunset at Buck Hill, Theodore Roosevelt National Park, North Dakota.

No comments: