Friday, June 06, 2008

Seven months, and a bit

I didn't get around to taking Auletta's seven-month pictures until around May 15. You'd think now she that she's sitting up on her own she'd be easier to pose, but our apartment is still too unpacked and cluttered to take pictures and the outside can be wet and cold and unmanicured. And the photographer can be lazy. But here are a few from when I finally got outside with a baby and a camera at the same time:







Still hard to keep her looking at the camera with her hands out of her mouth. I suspect she will be a camera hog as soon as she figures out exactly what it is.

1 comment:

bluewords said...

Oh, what a beautiful little girl!!!

Juliet, I totally understand. I walk around with my bags/scarves indoors all the time and my fiance just rolls his eyes. :) It must be a girl thing. At least that's what I tell myself!

-cindy