Friday, March 24, 2006

Your iPod gazes into a little crystal ball

This is a fun meme going around the blogosphere. I cheated by skipping over a couple of etudes and concertos, but other than that this is straight up. (It also demonstrates the statistical probability that Justin has way more music ripped than I do. Not that I don't like most of these songs.)

Instructions: Go to your music player of choice and put it on shuffle. Say the following questions aloud, and press play. Use the song title as the answer to the question. NO CHEATING.

How does the world see you? All That We Let In (Indigo Girls)

Will I have a happy life? Osanna in Excelsis (Bach's Mass in B Minor)

What do my friends really think of me? Cisco Clifton's Fillin' Station (Johnny Cash)

What do people secretly think of me? Satisfy You (Cracker)

How can I be happy? Swastika Girls (Robert Fripp & Brian Eno) (Eek!)

What should I do with my life? Please Don't Let Me Love You (Hank Williams)

Will I ever have children? Orange County Suite (The Doors)

What is some good advice for me? Love for Sale (Talking Heads)

How will I be remembered? Sorrow (David Bowie)

What is my signature dancing song? The State I Am In (Belle & Sebastian)

What do I think my current theme song is? Folsom Prison Blues (Johnny Cash)

What does everyone else think my current theme song is? Your Mind is on Vacation (Elvis Costello)

What song will play at my funeral?: Letter from America (The Proclaimers)

What type of men/women do you like? The Greatest Thing (Elvis Costello)

What is my day going to be like? Concentration Moon (Frank Zappa)

No comments: