Monday, May 01, 2006

Die, cockroach, DIE!

I just sprayed into oblivion a big fat nasty ugly cockroach in our full bathroom. Eww eww eww eww eww eww eww. I didn't get anywhere near it, but I feel like I have to take a shower now, but it was in the shower, and so...yeah. Hmm. I'm going to have scary insect dreams now. Justin's visiting friends in D.C. so he isn't here to protect me from the vermin.

This is a question for those of you who have spent more total time in Virginia than I have: are roaches normal around here? I never ever had roaches in my old apartment, except for one when I first moved in who I think hitched a ride with my stuff somewhere between Seattle and Charlottesville. This is the first one I've killed in our condo, but I've seen one on our balcony and picked up another dead one just inside the glass door. This is NOT COOL.

No comments: