Saturday, July 15, 2006

Random thoughts on states

These are the states I haven't visited: Alaska, Maine, New Hampshire, North Dakota, Rhode Island, Texas, and Vermont.

Which will be the last one I visit? I'd say Alaska, except I want to go there more than any of the others. The New England states would be easy to see in one road trip, perhaps even this fall. Maybe North Dakota? Poor, neglected North Dakota.

Will I be sad when I visit the last state and don't have any more new states to see? Or will I be more interested in exploring the ones I didn't experience very thoroughly? Or will I concentrate on collecting countries, or Canadian provinces?

1 comment:

Deanna said...

Alaska would be cool. I'd start exploring the states a little more thoroughly - those Canadian provinces are HUGE. When you get to Prince Edward Island, though, take me with you!!!